+Follow
Dashboard
.Cik.GulaHati.
hi.
i am azzieismail
DuaEnam | Desaru | PetiteGirl
Love | Trust | Respect | Salute
beHave Yourself. Tq!
cLickS ThiS iCon!!
Instagram photo 2a846afb-a399-4ebf-8e5a-9e75a8803f82_zpsgjx3em0x.png

❤Click-Click❤
EnCik Kacak (MuahCiked):




Credits..
Template by : Nurul lzzati
Image by : we❤it
Background : nabiyha / cherrybam



Tuesday, June 8, 2010
...My.faVoRite.tHinGs.OnE... @ 4:25:00 PM
0 talkative person(s)
After,
khilangan my fav things (Motorola L7), n my buNny phone..
now, kami dh ade yg baru...
lps sebulan jek tros bli bru...
wah, siap same with phone my bunny g...
hehehe...
suke2..
this.. My favOrite ThinGs OnE..


what's ur opinion??
hehehe...
couple len sume wt Shirt, shoes...
..Kami wat PhonECoupLe..
ade lg....
but,
next time ak cite yek...
(",)



Labels:


❤ older posts / / newer posts ❤